Skip to main content



Event details Type 10 Employer trading wrongfully

Date of notifiable event

Provide the date of the event

Employer name

Provide the registered name of the employer, in full.

Companies House number

All UK limited companies have to register with Companies House.

A Companies House number is a unique eight digit reference number which identifies a company. You can look up a Companies House number at:

Registered charity number

You can look up a charities number at:

Insolvency event?

If an insolvency event is a possibility, state yes and provide details in the section below.

Provide details of the reason for the event

Include as much information as you can about the event. Include multiple reasons where relevant. The more information you provide at this stage, the less likely it is we will need to contact you for further information.